The BetterShield™ 3D Contoured Splash Protection Mask provides the widest range of coverage for the healthcare worker, protecting them against high level diseases. The BetterShield™ can also be used together with an N95 mask and/or glasses or protective goggles if required, and is preferred over the traditional flat face shield for better splash protection, again, reducing the risk of contamination.
3D Contoured Design:
• Reduces risk of contaminants entering the mask through
the bottom or sides
• Allows space for glasses, goggles and N95 masks
• Enables masks to be nested together for easy storage
• Distortion-free optics
• BPA free
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• One size fits all
• Available with or without foam pads
*Notification of Planned Change for Southmedic’s Face Shields
March 19, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
As the global effect of COVID-19 continues to evolve and impact supply chains, Southmedic is committed to providing high quality products to our customers. In order to meet the extensive demand for our Face Shield products, we are working with our vendors to obtain additional compatible materials. Our Face Shields will still meet our current standards for safety and performance, but you may notice some differences which are detailed below:
• The blue foam will now be a charcoal colour. The material remains the same.
• The Face Shields may appear different as we have sourced compatible materials in order to meet demand. These materials have been evaluated and deemed comparable.
• Southmedic’s Face Shields are provided with a green, pull off protective film to decrease the potential for scratching during transport and storage. The Face Shields may now have different coloured protective films (blue, milky white), but these will still offer protection from scratching. As demand continues, Southmedic may be required to use shields which do not provide this protective film. Although this increases the potential for scratching, the masks will be packaged in a manner to decrease this risk as much as possible. Southmedic believes the demand and our customer’s preference for product at such a time are top priority.
While we regret any inconvenience this may cause, Southmedic appreciates and values your support in making these devices available during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-463-7146.
Customer Service at Southmedic